Thursday, September 29

So tired

Yesterday the girls and I met some friends from our MOPS group at the zoo. It was a beautiful day to get outside. We saw fish, manatees, penguins, and kangaroos. The girls didn't seem to take much of an interest in any of the animals, but they did appear to enjoy being outside. I think they were more interested in watching the other children that we met there.

We only stayed for a couple of hours, but it was enough to wear the girls out for the rest of the day. Here is a picture I snapped after we went for our evening neighborhood walk...



They both fell asleep in the stroller, and Meg continued to sleep even after we came inside the house.

I just noticed that Erin has contributed the previous two posts, and I haven't posted in a while. Meg and Katie have been keeping me busy. I think they are going through their '4 month growth spurt', and their napping patterns are changing. This week I have been trying to figure out/establish a schedule that works for them. I don't understand why they don't want to nap... I would love to take one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive