Many people ask me, "What is your day like?" I decided to post some pictures from today... a typical day when we stay home.

We start our day around 8:00am with a breakfast bottle. (They are still taking an early morning feeding around 4 or 5 am. Hopefully that will end soon.) I usually feed the girls in their bouncy seats in the nursery. They
always wake up happy, with big smiles on their faces. Then, we change out of pajamas, and head downstairs for some play time before the girls take their morning nap.

Throughout the day we read lots of books together, I sing songs to the girls, they play on their playmat, we go for walks, and they enjoy 'tummy time'. The picture to the left is of Meg (L) and Katie (R) enjoying some tummy time in their Boppy cushions.

After the girls have their bedtime bottle, we put their pajamas on and head upstairs for a book and some snuggle time. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment