Dilemma: We were down to 3 chickens, and we still can't be sure they are all female yet. Fact: Chickens are social and much happier around other chickens.
Solution: We bought 3 more chicks! We added another Buff Orpington and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes. I'm already fairly certain that one of the Wyandottes is male and one is female, but I'm not sure about the other chick. We're hopeful that we'll end up with 4 hens, and we'll rehome any roosters. Let me know if you'd like a rooster raised on organic feed. :)
Solution: We bought 3 more chicks! We added another Buff Orpington and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes. I'm already fairly certain that one of the Wyandottes is male and one is female, but I'm not sure about the other chick. We're hopeful that we'll end up with 4 hens, and we'll rehome any roosters. Let me know if you'd like a rooster raised on organic feed. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment