Katie can't wait for it to snow again! She asks multiple times each day, "When is it going to snow?" Today, in addition to requesting snow, she begged to go to the beach! She could not be convinced that it is not an ideal time of year to visit the beach. She wants snow AND the beach. She summed it up well tonight when I overheard her telling Meg, "I like it how I like it."
Sunday, November 30
Katie
Katie can't wait for it to snow again! She asks multiple times each day, "When is it going to snow?" Today, in addition to requesting snow, she begged to go to the beach! She could not be convinced that it is not an ideal time of year to visit the beach. She wants snow AND the beach. She summed it up well tonight when I overheard her telling Meg, "I like it how I like it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment