Tuesday, June 17

Working in the yard

I finally buzzed the new lawn with my push mower this weekend. Katie and Meg decided that they were going to help out. I just need to get some real blades on their mowers and I'm set. The yard is almost done. Grandpa S. helped out a lot today and planted 30 or so plants, I just need to get the drip system installed and the mulch down and its done!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin,

    The yard looks great and so do your girls!

    When you say "push mower" do you mean a non-gas powered reel mower? If so, that's what we got too- a Brill brand. What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bob,

    Thanks!

    Yes, I went with the gas free reel mower. It is a Craftsman. Even though the name isn't what it used to be I figured the mower would be an OK bet. It took about 10 minutes to do the whole lawn twice so I'm not what you would call a "power user."

    ReplyDelete