Here is a sample of the finger foods the girls had for lunch today. There are pears, avocado, sweet potatoes, and chicken.

Once the finger foods are gone the girls get some blueberries for "dessert." The blue comes off in the bathtub but they have blue hands for the rest of the day...

After all the eating is finished the girls get to drink from their straw cups. They sometimes get a little mixed up about how they work but get it figured out eventually.
Hurray for Organic Babies!! Good job Mom and Dad! This is Deanna Dwyer's sister Sarah ... Deanna told me today that you guys used to read my blog. Thanks for reading! That's flattering that someone besides Deanna and I were reading it! Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the blog when I started my Congressional job ... ethics policy, ya know? I'll keep checking up on how you guys are doing on the nutrition front ... sounds like Deanna's in good company with other great parents! Best to you both!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Those are some BEAUTIFUL baby girls!
ReplyDelete