Wednesday, January 4

Christmas in Arizona

We had a good time on our trip, but unfortunately both girls weren't feeling well a few days after we arrived. We initially thought it might just be teething, smog (YUCK!), and/or lack of sleep... but by Christmas Eve they both had 102 degree temperatures. Things didn't get any better, and so we decided to fly home 2 days earlier than we had planned.

We didn't get to see some of our friends and do many of the things that we had planned, but hopefully we will get to on our next trip out.

Here are some pictures from our trip:


Dining al fresco... happy Meg!


Katie - out enjoying the Arizona sunset

Meg and cousin Toby out for a walk. (Katie wasn't feeling well and stayed behind with Grandma.)


Katie with cousins Ellie and Ashlyn...three's company

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Jen, I had so much fun meeting the girls. They are cuter in person, which I was not too sure was possible. They are sweet happy little babies and you are both so blessed!!!

    I love you,
    Susan Wilson

    ReplyDelete