This picture was taken Thursday night. We were trying to determine 1. if the girls were big enough to be in this stroller and 2. if they would be more comfortable with the 'snuzzler' (Meg is trying it out on the right).On Friday I took the girls shopping at the outlet mall, about an hour south of us. We met our friend Jennifer and her daughter Emma. We took the new stoller, and it worked well. I think the girls liked being able to 'see' more... and they got lots of attention! People that see the girls often say, "Oh my! You have your hands full!" We crossed paths with two older gentlemen while we were shopping, and one of the men said, "There's double trouble!" I smiled and replied, "No, double blessings." I could tell by the look on his face that he liked my response, and he gave the girls a big smile. It was a fun day of bargain shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment